Background art

Saturday, December 20, 2008

3 MORE CARDS 2 USING CRICUT



Posted by PicasaThe first card here was made using Cricut. I cut out the hearts and the arrow. That was certainly fun. I had seen a heart w/ a script in it with some flourishes. That gave me the idea to make this card.
The second card is a techique called "Faux Designer Paper" from TJ newsletter. If interested check out www.patstamps.com on her blog.
Last, but of course, not least, another creation done with Cricut. The frilly frame was made on it. I just love it. Well, like I have been trying to keep my blog updated. So I think I'm heading that way. Hope you enjoyed looking.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

They are all very pretty cards! I really love the heart going through the arrow!

liannallama said...

oh, I like your cards! very pretty!