Background art

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WELL, I'M BACK AGAIN TO SHARE WITH YOU!



Well, I have really been on a roll lately!
Here are another 6 cards that I've done yesterday and today so far!!!
1st done with distress inks. Not as pretty on here as it is in person.
2nd I used Posh rainbow inks on the compressed sponge. This is such a great thing, because the sponge dries and all you need to do is spritz w/water and it is re activated!
Third is a simple card, used the reverse nestie technique here. Number 4 no particular technique just having fun putting together another card! (It is the long card)
Today I used some digi stamps and these two little girls turned out great I think. How bout you?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS GIRL!!!!! These are AMAZING!!!!

Angela said...

Beautiful work!!!

make more cards said...

Beautiful!! I especially love the first one with the distress inks. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful cards. It makes me want to start buying stamps...but I dont want to go there!

Have a great day! Keep on creating and sharing. You are an inspiration.

Denise