Background art

Friday, October 30, 2009

Another couple of Cards


Well, I guess I had a few more the a couple! He he he. Been busying creating in between reading all the emails on my wonderful groups!

I love just absolutely love how the fish came out it is from a dingbat that was had a lot of images like the new Cricut cart. Yeah, only $3 as opossed $89 oh yah!!!

The Friends card was made by me one of the few I've done in Inkscape! I used Penny's favorite font Edwardian Script. I love how it came out.
Hope you enjoy seeing my creative cards.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl your cards are AWESOME ma'am!!!!! They are all very pretty!!! The fish is awesome!!!!

Juliet A said...

These are some of the nicest cricut cards I've ever seen - gorgeous!

Tina Johnston said...

Love your cards, especially the fold 'em one. Been hoping to find time to try to create one on SCAL.

Diann said...

Your new cards are just lovely and I always enjoy my visits with you!
Diann