Background art

Sunday, May 9, 2010

4 MORE CARDS


Here we go!
The red card was an old tech. I thought to bring back again! It is the bandana tech. I forgot to stamp it on red c/s so I brayered the red and the stamped some white little flowers and embossed them.

Now the blue card is pretty much obvious! Done on Cricut from SCAL, and at the moment I don't remember who shared the bird with us...but I thanked her for it. Stamped the saying top and bottom.



The white doesn't do it justice on the scan. I embossed one of the borders then used my scoring board to score 2 lines the embossed with a CB foler the swiss dots. layered with striped paper and the c/s for main part of card.

The yellow card I love how it came out! first started with white glossy c/s the stamped my image and then then crayon in white marked the areas with it then brayered over with yellow. Then you wipe away the ink from the crayon. It's called Crayon Resist. Layered with blk/cr. c/s and the yellow base. Hope you've enjoyed looking.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love them all especially the bee one how cuuuute!!

Unknown said...

Love Them!!! Thanks for sharing!

Ileana said...

Lovely blog and cards, by the way!

In response to your question about the boxes, please download the instructions at the end of the paragraphs here:

http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=125

Basically, they are there to ensure the designs resize proportionately for you in SCAL.

HTH,
Ileana