Background art

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

TACKLE IT TUESDAY TANGLES STARING WITH V, W, AND X

certified zentangle teacher
Be back later to tell you my choices. Rather in a hurry today to get to the gym.
Well, I'm back and gonna give you the tangles I used.
Vache by Genevieve Crabe, CZT, Waves by Suzanne McNeill, CZT, and XYP, by zentangle and Warts and Wobbles by Cindy Straight. Now it's your turn. Let's see if we can get more than the normal 6 or 7 participants this time, Tell your friends to join us!

Tangled Hugs,

Cheryl

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

It's always a thrill when someone uses one of my tangles. Thank you! :)

bmlilith60 said...

Wonderful tangle choices, great balance.

dianeclancy said...

Lovely tile!! I am not sure why my link didn't taken when I put it there last week :) Well here it is now :)

~ Diane Clancy
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/03/tackle-it-tuesday-tangles-that-start-with-v-w-x-entry/