Background art

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TACKLE IT TUESDAY, CHALLENGE #74

Here we are at another week of challenges! This week we will be using the letter "S" for your string, and as always, one tangle should start with the same letter. Hope to see more people here this week. It has been frustrating having only 2-4 people doing the challenges. Hopefully at the end of this letter string challenges I will try to change it up.

My tile will be up later.
Tangle On,

Cheryl

Well, it has been brought to my attention that we are on the letter "T". So here you go!  I used the following tangles: all by Carne Mlot, CZT. Hit or Miss, Canz, TicTac, and Twizzle. Love her tangles!!!

certified zentangle teacher

4 comments:

The Yorkshire Tortoise said...

Hi Cheryl, i think it is T this week, we did S last week unless you want to do S again. I'm easy either way. Thank you for running this challenge, I have enjoyed it.

crotnem said...

No, we'll do T this week, guess my mind is losing it!

Beverly G said...

You've been a little busy. I like what you did with your tile.

The Yorkshire Tortoise said...

twisted, what a wonderful name for a tangle. I love your free flowing T