Background art

Thursday, February 7, 2019

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME...

It really has been way too long since posting anything on my blog. Hope to get more time to be present again.

 Lots has gone on since my last post. I started painting again, since I hadn't done any for about 11years! Went to Donna Dewberry's convention last July and it was full of painting eating and painting some more! Learned a lot there and haven't stopped yet. I am getting a lot of painting done, and am thinking of selling some of them.  They are mostly 16 X 20 inch wrapped canvases. I do mostly florals, but have done a bear, a dear, and a red fox, Oh yeah, I also did a tiger and Panda bear.
I hope to see more of my followers again.
You see I have some tulips, an abstract floral in blues, and some poppies I have just finished yesterday. The floral and tulips are for sale if interested please email me at crotnem@gmail.com
My bear and dear are on wood planks. I did these for my hubby. Well, hope all is doing well. Will chat again later, but not as late as before, LOL.
Hugs to all, Cheryl








No comments: